USE THIS REPORT TO:
- Understand market size and market shares for diesel engines in unprecedented detail
- Analyse competitors and engine market share
- Identify opportunities and understand technology drivers
- Plan for profitable growth based on accurate data and rigorous analysis
ABOUT THIS REPORT
World renowned specialist consultants Off-Highway Research and Knibb Gormezano Partners (KGP) have collaborated to produce what is believed to be the most detailed study ever on the global market for diesel engines used in construction equipment. The market exceeds 1.1 million units per year, with sales of final equipment totalling more than US$110 billion.
The study is designed to give engine producers and their suppliers unprecedented insight into the market, through detailed, multi-dimensional analysis. Broken down into six key regions – China, Europe, India, Japan, North America and the rest of the world – each regional section will look at the market for engines in 11 key types of construction equipment. Within each of these, demand for diesel engines will be analysed in terms of both sales and production
- By OEM
- By engine supplier
- By engine power
- By emissions compliance level
In addition, a global summary will tie together the results of these 66 sections to provide an overview of the world market.
|Brochure.pdf File Size1.45MB Downloaded: 54|
A Special Report: Global Diesel engines in construction equipment
- Product Code: