India Infrastructure Research has released this updated version of the Airports in India report with an aim to conduct a realistic assessment and analyse the impact of Covid-19 on ongoing, under bidding and announced projects, upcoming opportunities, investments and funding sources, supply chain, input costs, etc.
The Indian government had unveiled plans to operationalise more than 100 new airports by the year 2025. However, the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the airports sector the most putting a halt on airport operations as well as the ongoing and planned projects. Bids are being postponed, announced/approved projects are on hold and factors such as shortages of raw materials and labour are delaying the ongoing projects.
The report will cover the recent developments, new government initiatives and relief measures to fastrack project implementation as well as provide an outlook for the sector for the next 4-5 years.
The report will provide you the following:
• Key trends, emerging opportunities and growth projections for the industry
• Detailed analysis as well as recent updates of policies and regulations governing the sector
• The ongoing and upcoming project pipeline for Greenfield and Brownfield airport projects
• Information on key focus areas for airports and upcoming plans in that area
• Details on all major operational and upcoming airports including key information and development plans
Airports in India – June 2020
- Product Code: