This report concerns the wastewater treatment and reuse market in India.
Sewage generation in urban areas has increased from 62,000 million
litres per day (mld) in 2015 to 71,000 mld in 2019. At present, only 30
per cent of the wastewater generated in the country is treated, offering
tremendous potential for wastewater recycling and reuse.
This report will provide you with the following:
• Key upcoming STP and CETP capacity
• Future potential for wastewater recycle and reuse in India
• Sewage generation projections
• Key technologies and innovations in this space
• Industrial effluent management initiatives
• City-level initiatives and practices for wastewater recycle and reuse
• Historical data and analysis of sewage generation and treatment
Wastewater Treatment and Reuse Market in India 2020 – June 2020
- Product Code: