The Off-Highway Global Briefing will be held on Tuesday 29th March at 10.00 am EST/ 3.00 pm BST/ 4.00 pm CET. The event will present key aspects of the global construction equipment market with exclusive first look at Off-Highway Research’s updated forecasts for 2022-2026.
- Chris Sleight: Managing Director, Off-Highway Research
- Samir Bansal: General Manager, Off-Highway Research India.
- SHI Yang: Director of Research, Off-Highway Research China
- Hour-long webinar with exclusive discussion of the state of the global construction equipment industry and outlook to 2026
- Exclusive post-event report worth US$250
Every summer Off-Highway Research issues updates of its forecasts to give a more accurate picture for the current year and hone its medium-term outlook. This webinar has been timed to coincide with that update, so attendees will be among the first to see the latest figures and will benefit from an exclusive discussion of the driving factors for the industry. The exclusive post-event report, which will only be made available to webinar attendees, will allow them to further analyse and digest the information presented.
Global Markets Briefing March Webinar - 2022
- Product Code: